Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge offers a graceful blend of stark beauty and lavish comfort in the heart of Kenya’s Amboseli National Park. The lodge comprises of Maasai-inspired design, a garden restaurant and a palm-shaded swimming pool and sundeck, provides uninterrupted views of Mount Kilimanjaro and the surrounding landscape.
In every detail, the ambiance captures the essence of Maasai culture, warmth and indomitable spirit. The setting of our Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge is breathtakingly beautiful, the wildlife abundant and the cuisine, hospitality and amenities unrivaled.
- Free Form Swimming Pool And Sundeck
- Gift Shop And Business Center
- Guided Nature Walks And Bird-watching Walks
- Dinner In The Bush, Breakfast On The Plains
- Spacious Interior Bar With Exterior Terrace
- Separate Exterior Campfire Bar
- Visit To Maasai Communities, Opportunities To Buy Maasai Handicrafts
92 Rooms and 1 Suite comprising of:
- Twin Rooms
- Double Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Ol Donyo Oibor Suite