Buhoma Lodge, a top quality and intimate property, commands spectacular and uninterrupted views of the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, home to the rare and elusive Mountain Gorilla. One of only two lodges situated within the National Park, we’re a short walking distance from the meeting point for gorilla tracking and other activities in the area. An elevated central lounge area, complete with bar, dining and spa facilities, offers a cosy, comfortable environment to discuss the day’s activities around the fireplaces which add atmosphere and warmth in the cool evenings.
Buhoma in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is a full day’s drive from Entebbe or Kampala, six hours drive from Lake Mburo National Park, two hours drive from Queen Elizabeth National Park (Ishasha Sector).
- Chalets With Views of the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- En-suite Bathroom With a Flush Toilet Contains a Rain Shower With a Copious Supply of Hot Water
- Insect Proof Window Screens, Eco-friendly Solar Lighting, and a Secure Safe
- Open-air Lounge and Bar Area
- Free Wifi Internet and Recharging Facilities Are Available in the Bar
- Spa Treatment Room
- Standard Chalet