Situated in the area bordering the magnificent Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in Uganda, Engagi Lodge not only boasts uninterrupted views over this green forest canopy but also has a low impact on the environment. Built from locally sourced materials by members of the surrounding communities, Engagi blends in with its surroundings and offers a naturally rustic atmosphere that complements the beautiful forest.
- Borders Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Rustic chalets built with local materials
- Uninterrupted forest views over Bwindi
- Private walking trails to the river
- Environmentally conscious lodge with low footprint
- Twin Cottages
- Double Cottages