Kicheche Mara Camp is a classic tented camp hidden in a beautiful valley in a prime wildlife area of the Mara North Conservancy. The luxury tents are laid out alongside a seasonal stream from where you can observe the resident birdlife and plains game beyond.
The location is ideal as game viewing frequently starts in the camp itself and there is prime wildlife habitat on all sides providing an ideal base for your safari in the Masai Mara.
- Luxury Tents overlooking the Olare Orok stream and the western escarpment of the valley
- Spacious en-suite bathroom with running hot and cold water
- The camp lounge has a stunning view down the valley and offers comfortable seating, a library, board games and local crafts
- Water dispenser in the tents to refill your complimentary water bottles.
- Lighting is supplied 24 hours; charging facilities available in the tents, however, the solar system does not allow hair dryers.
- WIFI in the lounge
- Eight tents overlooking the Olare Orok stream and the western escarpment of the valley
- Triple Tents
- Quad family tents (1 double & 2 single beds)