Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp lies along the 600 meter Rift Valley Escarpment over the river basin overlooking the lake itself. Our accommodations and infinity swimming pool are built right at the edge of the escarpment and provide unparalleled views of the region. The camp is divided into cabins and safari tents, offering visitors a range of options for accommodations. We are located a short drive from Arusha and are also accessible from Kilimanjaro Airport . We offer shuttle services from those destinations.
The park is surrounded by razor-sharp ridges, deep boulder-strewn ravine, arid land, the big lake and jungle that spread over an area of 330 sq.km. The grounds are home to a diverse range of wildlife including, lions, elephants, hippo, giraffe, etc. with more than 400 species of birds including the largest flock of Lesser Flamingos.
- The Tents and Cottages Designed Beneath a Traditional Roofing of “Nyasi”
- Bedroom Area Which Is Fitted With a King-size or Twin or Triple Bed
- Interior Wall Partitions Separate the Bathroom, Which Offers Both Hot & Cold Showers
- Infinity Swimming Pool Are Built Right at the Edge of the Escarpment
- Most Succulent Cuisine You’ll Find on Your Safari
- Bartenders Offer Great Cocktails
10 Tents and 8 Double Story Cottages
- Honeymoon Tent
- Double or Twin Room
- Triple Tent
- Quad room
- Superior family room