Situated 2.6 km from Viewpoint, 2.6 km from Waterhole and 5 km from Viewpoint (Lake Manyara), Migunga Tented Camp offers accommodation set in Mto wa Mbu. Guests staying at this tented camp have access to a patio. Guests at the tented camp can enjoy a Full English/Irish breakfast. Migunga Tented Camp offers a terrace. Guests can relax in the garden at the property. The massive thatched communal area (that houses the bar plus dining area that is completely open in front and faces a tall rack of fever trees) is where visitors spend most of their evenings exchanging safari ideas.
Situated in a lavish, low light glade, close to the northeastern shores of Lake Manyara, Migunga is a tranquil tented camp that provides quick access to the national park (it is just 10 minutes away) at an excellent price.
- Nineteen Semi-luxury Permanent Tents on Elevated Platforms Having Attached Bathrooms as Well as Private Verandas
- Bathrooms Have Flush Toilets, Showers, Bottled Water, Hand Washbasins, Towels, and Soap
- Mosquito Nets, Room Spray for Mosquitoes and Mosquito Coils in Addition to Candles Plus Matches
- Fairytale Set-up Every Evening Standard Hurricane Lamps Outside Along Paths and Close to the Tents
- A Restaurant Plus a Well-stocked Bar
- Evening Campfires
Nineteen Semi-luxury Tents
- Semi-luxury Permanent Tents