Nestled high above the plains into the Crater’s jagged rim, cloaked in river stone and indigenous vines, Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge is barely visible to the naked eye. Framed by arched stone passages and timbered decks, its torch-lit walls are adorned with stylized cave paintings. At the stone heart of the lodge burns a glowing fire, which is kept constantly alight. Rooms are looped around the Crater rim. Each has its own rock-enclosed balcony, and all enjoy completely uninterrupted views of the volcanic amphitheater far below.
Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge is perched at the edge of the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater, a short drive from the Crater descent road and adjacent to Serengeti National Park.
- 74 Guest Rooms and One Suite
- Rock-built Rooms With Panoramic Private Balconies
- Dining Room and Bar With Central Fire
- Extensive Viewing Terraces
- Wedding Planning and Honeymoon Venue
- Gift Shop and Business Centre, Wi-fi, Tented Conference Centre
74 Guest Rooms and One Suite
- Standard Room
- Kimba Suite