Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge is an award-winning gem of a hotel in one of the most beautiful settings in Tanzania. Seamlessly blended high into an acacia-lined ridge, our African-style lodge and infinity pool offer panoramic views across the Serengeti’s vast, endless grasslands, where lions and cheetahs stalk their prey and massive migrating wildebeest herds darken the landscape in a relentless search for fresh grazing grounds.
Located adjacent to the famous Western Corridor, our hotel is 335 kilometers from Arusha. There is an airstrip next to the lodge and “meet and greet” as well as transfer services are available. The lodge is also located 122 kilometers from Olduvai Gorge on the way to the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Rooms and Suite Housed in Clusters of Traditional Domed “rondavels”
- Infinity Pool Overlooking the Plains
- Traditionally-carved, Domed Dining Room
- Private Bush Camp Overlooking the Migration
- Gift Shop, Business Centre, Wifi
- Scenic Safari Bar With Timbered Terrace
65 Guest Rooms and One Suite
- Serengeti Suite
- Standard Room