Built to blend in with the vastness of its surroundings, Tarangire Sopa Lodge lies hidden among the kopjes, ancient baobab and grasses of the Tarangire National Park - home to the greatest concentration of elephants in Africa. Many can be seen around the lodge, allowing visitors a close encounter.
The lodge is a 2.5 hr drive from Arusha. A 20-minute flight from Arusha Airport to Kuro airstrip. 1 hr transfer from the airstrip to the Lodge.
- 75 Spacious Rooms, All With a Private Lounge
- Mini-bar, Two Double Beds and an Extremely Spacious, Well Appointed Bathroom
- Adjoining Rooms, Hairdryers, Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Dining, Weddings, Conferences, Special Diets
- Baby Sitting, Laundry, Mosquito Nets
- Sundowners , Wifi
75 Spacious Rooms
- Rooms for the Physically Challenged