Volcanoes Bwindi is an eco-lodge that overlooks the forest canopy of Uganda's beautiful Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and specialises in gorilla-trekking expeditions. Built and run on sound ecological principles, the lodge uses natural energy sources such as solar power and controls water consumption to reduce its environmental footprint.
The Buhoma region of Impenetrable Forest has at least three habituated gorilla families that live in the thick, damp tropical undergrowth. Tracking them is quite challenging but the rewards are great. Home also to monkeys, chimpanzees and countless butterflies and forest birds, this pocket of primeval forest is one of the most biologically diverse areas on Earth and has been designated a World Heritage Site.
- Guided nature walks and local community interaction
- Unforgettable encounters with gorilla families in World Heritage Site
- Incredible wildlife: gorillas, monkeys and prolific birdlife
- Beautiful views and location overlooking the forest Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Environmentally conscious lodge with low footprint
- Standard Bandas
- Deluxe Bandas