The Lodge is located on a peninsula within the heart of the Queen Elizabeth National Park and surrounded by the magical Rwenzori Mountains – the ‘Mountains of the Moon’; Mweya Safari Lodge offers visitors a spectacular experience of luxury in the wilderness.
Each room at Mweya Safari Lodge has a breathtaking view of the Kazinga channel. It offers a range of activities and attractions: take a game drive and discover a vast array of wild game; experience a launch trip on the Kazinga Channel using one of our luxury boats; or watch some of the 619 different species of birds available to be seen.
- Luxurious Accommodation in the Heart of Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Electronic Safes, Telephone, Fans, en-suite Bathroom, Natural Wooden Floors, Large Windows Showing Panoramic Views of the Kazinga Channel, Fold- Up Sofa Bed, Mini-bar
- Swimming Pool, Restaurant & Cuisine, The Business Centre
- The Gift Shop, Conference Facilities, Mweya Information Centre, The Tembo Bar
- The Mweya Health Club
- Local and International Specialties Produced by Experienced Chefs
32 Standard Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms With Air-conditioning, 2 Suites
- Standard Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms